Tuesday, January 21, 2014

revenge of the living dummy.

I am reading Goosebumps horror land revenge of the living dummy. Molly and Britney are digging a grave to put a glass coffin in. Racoons came and then a pale hand grabbed Britney's ankle! A few weeks ago Molly was upset because her cousin' Ethan 'was coming to live with her family. She had to give him her awesome room and she would be in the sewing room. And he is not nice.
C.3
Molly's mom drops something. We make a promise to have good attitude about him.She crosses her fingers when she makes it. Ethan comes to her house and brings a dummy.

7 comments:

  1. Yeah, I hate it when that happens...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sabia q a titia tb lia e assistia Goosebumps quando era pequena?! tinha no Brasil, e eu ficava com medo, vc nao tem medo Brandon?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grandpa left about 30 R.L. Stine books here! If you'd like to have them, I can bring them with me the next time I visit! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved reading goosebumps and fear street when I was a kid! Though don't read them when you're babysitting at night, in a strange house, when it's dark, you're the only one up, and the house makes creepy noises!

    ReplyDelete