Sweet! In a few years, maybe I can get you to do my taxes, eh? ;-) That's impressive, Brandon. Well done.
Thanks again maybe i`ll do taxes. ->brandon
Awesome, the world needs more nerds!
This comment has been removed by the author.
0-0 yes it does!o>
You are so awesome for getting 100% on your math test Brandon!! Mommy is very happy with you! Keep up the hard work!
thank you mom. :1)
Parabens Brandon! Quem bom que voce gosta de Matematica, continue estudando bastante!!
sim estudo bastante!
Being good at math is very helpful to get a good job! I am not good at math.
Sweet! In a few years, maybe I can get you to do my taxes, eh? ;-)
ReplyDeleteThat's impressive, Brandon. Well done.
Thanks again maybe i`ll do taxes. ->brandon
DeleteAwesome, the world needs more nerds!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
Delete0-0 yes it does!
Deleteo
>
You are so awesome for getting 100% on your math test Brandon!! Mommy is very happy with you! Keep up the hard work!
ReplyDeletethank you mom. :1)
DeleteParabens Brandon! Quem bom que voce gosta de Matematica, continue estudando bastante!!
ReplyDeletesim estudo bastante!
DeleteBeing good at math is very helpful to get a good job! I am not good at math.
ReplyDelete