You're getting good at those. I can already see progress from just three weeks ago! Keep working at it. I bet you'll be able to get into and hold a handstand from there with just a little bit more practice.
thanks yore rile nice
Brandon you are getting very strong with those Bananeiras!
thanks dad.
That's really cool!
thanks I am getting beter
It is awesome how hard you work at Capoeira!!! I bet when you are in high school you might be able to get a job teaching it if you keep it up!!!
Wow Brandon!! Voce esta virando um grande capoeirista!!!
sim estou!
You're getting good at those. I can already see progress from just three weeks ago! Keep working at it. I bet you'll be able to get into and hold a handstand from there with just a little bit more practice.
ReplyDeletethanks yore rile nice
DeleteBrandon you are getting very strong with those Bananeiras!
ReplyDeletethanks dad.
DeleteThat's really cool!
ReplyDeletethanks I am getting beter
DeleteIt is awesome how hard you work at Capoeira!!! I bet when you are in high school you might be able to get a job teaching it if you keep it up!!!
ReplyDeleteWow Brandon!! Voce esta virando um grande capoeirista!!!
ReplyDeletesim estou!
Delete